[NEohioPAL] A CHRISTMAS CAROL opens in 3 WEEKS!

fctheatre fctheatre at loraincountymetroparks.com
Thu Nov 14 14:02:00 PST 2019

French Creek Theatre<http://metroparks.cc/theatre.php> is pleased to present...
A CHRISTMAS CAROL
(Barlow)
by Charles Dickens
A New Adaptation by Patrick Barlow
Directed by Jacqi Loewy
In this fresh and lively adaptation of the beloved Charles Dickens' classic, a small troupe of actors tell the entire redemptive story of Ebenezer Scrooge with puppetry, song and a lot of imagination. Fast-paced and funny, this intimate production still honors the true spirit of the season as Scrooge comes to learn and remind us that we are "A great family! Sharing the great journey of this life and the great blessing of this great rolling earth... Are we not Mr. Cratchit sir?"
PERFORMANCES
December 6-22, 2019
Fridays & Saturdays @ 7:30PM
Sundays @ 3:00PM
TICKETS

Adults $16-$18
Youth (under 18) $10

Call (440) 949-5200, purchase online<http://metroparks.cc/french-creek-theatre-tickets.php> or visit the FCT Box Office, open 10AM-4:30PM daily.

FEATURING
John Bassett
Emmy Cohen
Barb Dragony
Jessica Dupee
Bob Keefe
Corey Knick
Michael Knobloch
Mandy Solis

 "A Christmas Carol (Barlow)" is presented by special arrangement with Samuel French, Inc., a Concord Theatricals Company