[NEohioPAL] Video Auditions for 360VR Training Production

Scott Stachiw sstachiw at roundtablelearning.com
Thu Nov 14 14:36:40 PST 2019

Hello,

We are holding video auditions for a 360VR video shoot. We are creating a
series of 360VR training videos and we will need 6 actors to portray
clients. Each role will involve multiple one-line responses delivered
directly to camera.

*AUDITION DETAILS:*
*Where*: Roundtable Learning Studio, 8401 Chagrin Rd., Chagrin Falls, OH
44023 (Northwest Entrance)
*When:* Sunday 11/17 from 3:00pm until 4:30pm
            Monday 11/18 from 5:00pm until 7:00pm
*Bring*: Resume/Headshot (or email ahead of time)

*What to Expect: *Auditions will consist of delivering two simple lines
from the script.

***You may also submit your own video audition if you can not physically
attend the slots at our studio location. Let us know and we will share the
two lines we would like you to read. Then send a link to you video file to
Scott Stachiw - sstachiw at roundtablelearning.com
<sstachiw at roundtablelearning.com>*

*NOTE ABOUT THE PRODUCTION:*
Because this is shot on a 360VR camera, a teleprompter can NOT be used.
Therefore, talent is required to memorize each line for delivery. We will
be able to make separate takes for each line, but you must be well prepared
before arrival.

Actual time on-set will be no more than 2 hours per actor including
make-up. Pay is $300 flat rate. The location will be Mayfield Heights, OH.
The shoot date will be either December 6th from Noon until 7:00pm OR
December 13th from 1:00pm until 8:00pm.

There is no need to reserve an audition time. Questions and/or personal
video submissions can be emailed directly to Scott Stachiw -
sstachiw at roundtablelearning.com.

Thank you,

--
[image: Roundtable Learning]
Scott StachiwImmersive Learning Director
sstachiw at roundtablelearning.com
855.220.8500 x 1129 <8552208500,,,,,1129>

roundtablelearning.com