[NEohioPAL] Seeking performers for a variety style show in Akron

Chris Ketler cdketler1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 06:35:23 PST 2019

Funny Noizes Productions over the last 3 years has built a reputation for
producing professional stand up comedy shows from Youngstown to Columbus in
the finest venues with comedic talent  from around the world.

We are currently producing a  variety style show Saturday, Dec 14th  from
11am -2pm at a premiere venue in Akron.

We are seeking the following.....
* Magician
* Juggler
* Hypnotist
* Belly dancer
* Unique  & original  performance artists

You do NOT necessarily need to  be a professional. We are happy to work
with an amateur or hobbyist.

Please send your submission to FNPBookings at gmail.com