[NEohioPAL] Mamma Mia Auditions for HS Girls at Saint Ignatius

David Hoover dhoover at ignatius.edu
Tue Nov 19 10:39:41 PST 2019

All area high school girls – whether attending public or private schools –
are welcome and encouraged to audition for *Mamma Mia*, this year's spring
musical at Saint Ignatius High School. More information is below.

*Additionally, there will be an informational meeting/audition workshop
tomorrow (Wednesday, November 20) at 4:15 pm in the school's Breen Center
for the Performing Arts*. While attendance is not mandatory to audition,
the meeting is a great opportunity to understand what we're looking for in
auditions, the director's vision for the show, etc.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at
dhoover at ignatius.edu.

Hope to see you at the meeting and auditions,

David Hoover '03

*Mamma Mia*
March 27-29 + April 3 & 4, 2020

*Auditions*: December 3-5, 2019
*Rehearsals Begin* January 6, 2020 (w/a readthrough on December 12, 2019)

David Hoover '03, M.A.
*Fine Arts Department*
*Drama Director*
*Speech Coach*