[NEohioPAL] Actor Demo Reel Weekend Special Deal!! 25% Off 4K Scenes @ Houde School

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 29 10:38:03 PST 2019

Hi All,
We are holding a weekend Black Friday Sale for our 4K Demo Reel Scene Productions! Up to 25% off!

1 Full Scene (2-3 min.)

$325 (save $125)

2 Full Scenes & Monologue
$750 (save $250)
Houde Reels will be offering a Black Friday Weekend Sale for our full Demo Reel scenes. Each scene will be between 2-3 minutes and will be shot in 4K, have an on-set acting coach/director, professional film crew and post production including sound and color. Each scene will have an original script which will be catered to you, your typecast and your preferences.
  Unlike the shorter scenes we offer in our “Flash Sales”, each full scene will be up to 3 minutes long, have up to 5 camera angles, a music sound bed, and include additional options involving lighting and moving camera shots.

  This sale will run Friday Nov. 29th - Monday Dec. 2nd.

If you have any questions please feel free to message.

Sign up and make payment here!

Pay Houde School of Acting using PayPal.Me

|  |  |

|  |
Pay Houde School of Acting using PayPal.Me

Go to paypal.me/houdeschoolofacting and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easy and secure. Don’t have ...

Houde Reels for more

|  |
Houde Reels

 information.