[NEohioPAL] December: "Annie", "An Act of God, " Christmas Shows, auditions, and more...

Andrew Rothman cvlt at cvlt.org
Fri Nov 29 11:34:05 PST 2019

Our holiday calendar is filled with family entertainment!
CHAGRIN VALLEY LITTLE THEATRE
www.CVLT.org <https://cvlt.org>
(440) 247-8955
40 River St. Chagrin Falls OH
December 3 is #GivingTuesday, and we're holding a fundraiser on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/donate/1423404034495508/>!
THROUGH DECEMBER 15 <https://cvlt.org/events/annie>
ANNIE <https://cvlt.org/events/annie>
Book by Thomas Meehan Music by Charles Strouse Lyrics by Martin Charnin
Everyone’s favorite orphan has returned to our stage for the holiday
season. Annie searches for her parents with help from 'Daddy' Warbucks,
while delighting your family with Charles Strouse’s classic songs,
including "Hard Knock Life," "NYC," and the enduring ballad “Tomorrow.”

Direction: Michael J. Rogan | Choreography: Jen Justice | Musical
Direction: Lynne Provance
THROUGH DECEMBER 7 <https://cvlt.org/events/act-of-god/>
AN ACT OF GOD <https://cvlt.org/events/act-of-god/>
by David Javerbaum
The Lord (Roland Moore) and His devoted angels Michael (Nick Grimsic) and
Gabriel (Neil Sudhakaran) are setting the record straight and settling some
of mankind’s deepest questions at CVLT's River Street Playhouse.

This radical, irreverent rewrite of the Ten Commandments from Emmy, Grammy,
and Peabody-winning humorist David Javerbaum (The Daily Show) is equal
parts provocative theology and delirious fun.

Directed by Yvonne E. Pilarczyk
DECEMBER 7 & 8 <https://cvlt.org/events/holiday-show/>
SANTA & FRIENDS <https://cvlt.org/events/holiday-show/>
HOLIDAY SHOW & Gingerbread Tea <https://cvlt.org/events/holiday-show/>
CVLT's annual Holiday Show with Santa and His Friends / The Gingerbread Tea
is a Chagrin Falls tradition!

Bring the little ones to meet Santa and enjoy a lighthearted romp with
puppets, songs, and snacks. Shows at 1 & 3:30 PM on Saturday and Sunday

Tickets $8 or $12 with pre/post show punch and gingerbread seating in the
Sears River Room.
DECEMBER 20, 21 & 22 <https://cvlt.org/events/cfso-christmas/>
Chagrin Falls Studio Orchestra's <https://cvlt.org/events/cfso-christmas/>
Annual Wassail Christmas Concert <https://cvlt.org/events/cfso-christmas/>
The fabulous Chagrin Falls Studio Orchestra, under the baton of Stephen A.
Eva, present their annual concert featuring your Christmas favorites and
sing-alongs on the CVLT stage. Arrive early for wassail punch!

7 PM shows on Friday & Saturday, and 2 PM on Sunday
Tickets $25 regular, $15 student

#DoYouHearWhatIHear
Auditions for "The Taming"
AUDITIONS for "THE TAMING" <https://cvlt.org/auditions/> - December 15 & 16

3 women needed for "THE TAMING" - a comedy by Lauren Gunderson, playing our
River Street Playhouse February/March 2020. Directed by Christine Wright.
Complete details: CVLT.org/auditions <https://cvlt.org/auditions/>

--
Drew Rothman

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre