[NEohioPAL] "Christmas Express" tickets available for Sun., Dec. 1 at 2pm

Clague Playhouse News news at clagueplayhouse.org
Sat Nov 30 07:58:56 PST 2019

*The Christmas Express*
by Pat Cook
Directed by Douglas Farren
*TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE FOR SUN., DEC. 1 AT 2PM!*
“This is the most hopeless place in the world!” Hilda intones as she and
Satch argue over what time it is. Hilda dreams of faraway places to fight
the tedium of running the Holly Railway Station until, that is, Leo
Tannenbaum drops in out of nowhere just before Christmas. Suddenly an old
radio springs to life and the local group of carolers begins to sound like
the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. The whole town now gets into the Christmas
spirit. Coincidence? This nostalgic story is full of eccentric small-town
characters who begin to discover the true wonder of Christmas, making us
all wish that we, too, could take a ride on the Christmas Express.
Our cast features Peter Toomey as Satch, Cat Kenney as Hilda, Donna Case as
Penelope Blaisedale, Margy Haas as Maggie Clooney, Rodger Govea as Leo
Tannenbaum, Mark Hilan as Mr. Fairfax, Margaret Hnat as Myrna Hobsnagle,
Caitlin Hathaway as Donna Faye Cummings, George Morgan as Jerry Cummings
and Samantha Gates as Deborah Smith.
Reserved seat tickets are available online at
https://app.arts-people.com/index.php?ticketing=cplay or at the Clague
Playhouse Box Office.  The Box Office is open today, Saturday from 1-8pm
and tomorrow, Sunday from 1-2pm – 440-331-0403.

Clague Playhouse, Inc.

1371 Clague Road

Westlake, OH 44145

news at clagueplayhouse.org