[NEohioPAL] Composer, Arranger, Trumpeter, & Pianist

Max Franko maxfranko15 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 08:43:23 PST 2019

Hello!

I am a composer, arranger, trumpeter, and pianist from Youngstown, Ohio. I
am reaching out to look for some more work opportunities regionally. I
write and arrange music for film soundtracks, concert ensembles, theater,
and other occasions. I'd love to get more involved in any and all
productions that I can!

I have linked my website below. There I have a lot of my work posted. I'd
be open to sharing more if needed. Website: https://maxfranko.weebly.com/

I'd appreciate any and all opportunities!

*Maxwell Franko*

*Youngstown State University, Music Composition*

*President of Dana League of Composers*

*Music Director of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, Delta Eta Chapter*

*(234)855-5213*

*Website: https://maxfranko.weebly.com/ <https://maxfranko.weebly.com/>*