[NEohioPAL] Lawrence School Seeks Accompanist for Guys and Dolls

Stafford Merk smerk at lawrenceschool.org
Mon Dec 2 05:27:39 PST 2019

Lawrence School is seeking a skilled accompanist and rehearsal pianist for
their spring production of Guys and Dolls, April 16-19, 2020.

Interested accompanists should email music director, Stafford Merk (
smerk at lawrenceschool.org).  Please include a resume and contact
information.

Rehearsals will be held through February, March, and April.  The
accompanist will be required to attend a limited number of rehearsals
during the rehearsal period, though not all.

*Tech Week Dates & Call Times* (Mandatory Attendance)
- Monday, 4/13 5:00-9:00
- Tuesday, 4/14 4:30-9:00
- Wednesday, 4/15 4:30-9:00
- Thursday, 4/16 4:00-10:00 (Performance)
- Friday, 4/17 4:30- 10:00 (Performance)
- Saturday, 4/18 6:00-10:00 (Performance)
- Sunday, 4/19 1:30-5:00 (Performance)

Pay is competitive with other school-level productions.

We look forward to having someone skilled and pleasant to join our team!

--

    <https://www.facebook.com/LawrenceSchoolLions/>
<https://www.instagram.com/lawrenceschool/> <https://mail.google.com/>

*Mrs. Stafford Merk*