[NEohioPAL] Professional Dance Workshop and Company Audition!

Irene Honora irene at themovementproject.org
Mon Dec 9 09:10:45 PST 2019

*Professional Dance Workshop, Company Audition, and DISCOUNT CODE!*

The Movement Project is ready for a weekend of great dancing! TMP’s Winter
Workshop and Company Audition is THIS WEEKEND, December 14th and 15th. Over
these 2 days, professional and collegiate dancers can expect to engage in
the dance community, build connections, and hone in on their training. On
top of it all, the company is hosting an audition on Day 2 of the Workshop
for paid positions with The Movement Project.

Ready to sign up? Be sure to use our 10% off discount code 10OFFWINTER
during checkout online! To do so, visit our website
www.themovementproject.org/winterworkshop19 where you will also find more
details about the workshop, including class descriptions! We can’t wait to
dance with you.

--
*Irene Honora*
Company Member