[NEohioPAL] THIS WEDNESDAY! You're invited to a Cozy Winter Write-In with the Young Playwrights Collective

Blanchard, Julia jblanchard14 at jcu.edu
Mon Dec 9 09:13:48 PST 2019

It's officially cozy season, friends, and it's time to gather together and
do some writing in a communal space!!! The Young Playwrights Collective and
Playwrights Local are hosting a cute write-in event on *Wednesday, December
11th from 6 PM to 9 PM*. Bring your computers/notebooks and get ready to
write!

Prompts will be provided and no one shall be forced to share their work--
but if you want to, you def should. :) This event is *FREE *and is an
effort to invite new playwrights to come meet us as we are looking for
group applicants starting January 1! Although we are a group of young
playwrights, ALL writers of ALL experience levels are welcome to join with
us in companionship and a cozy night of writing.

Location:
Creative Space at Waterloo Arts
397 East 156th Street
Cleveland, OH 44110