[NEohioPAL] Returning Friday! Western Reserve Playhouse’s 2019 Season Finale!

Hannah Hilty hannah at thewrp.org
Wed Dec 11 08:45:41 PST 2019

Western Reserve Playhouse Presents

Happy Hollandaise!

By Tim Koenig

Directed by Ian Atwood

Synopsis: All Claire Finley wants is the perfect Christmas. She’s hired the
celebrated gourmet chef, Vilma Hasenpfeffer, to prepare her famous
Hasenpfeffer Hollandaise Sauce for her dinner guests — the new vicar,
Father Abbott, and his very pregnant wife, Mary. Unfortunately, however,
the chef is late, the guests are too early, and there are burglars loose in
the neighborhood. To top it all off, Claire’s father has been hit on the
head (with the crèche, no less!) and thinks he’s the leading man in all of
the West End theatre productions of the last 30 years! With the help of her
quirky brother George, Claire tries to keep everything together as it
continues to unravel in this sidesplitting British farce, reminiscent
of Arsenic
and Old Lace. But once the mayhem dies down and the mixed-up identities
unscramble, the true Christmas spirit shines bright in a surprise ending,
which involves transformation, forgiveness, and a beautiful new beginning.

This cast is filled with new talent on our stage as well as some
fan-favorites. This ensemble cast features Ben Arrington (Assassins),
Victoria Kirgesner (Emma), Kayla Lehman (Emma), Mia Radabaugh (Who’s Afraid
of Virginia Woolf), Dennis Runkle (Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf) and, new
to our stage: Christian Achkar; Kristina Rivera; Shane Stahl; and Leah
Thompson!

Directed by Ian Atwood (WRP’s award-winning musical, Tomorrow Morning);
Stage Managed by Hannah Hilty (Assassins); Costume Design by Michael James (
Tartuffe); Light Design/Set Design by Daniel Hunsicker (Heathers); Props by
Brianna Joi (Anne of Green Gables); and Set Construction by our wonderful
Jim Gremba.

Happy Hollandaise by Tim Koenig runs from December 6-22, 2019. Tickets are
$17.00 for Adults and $15.00 for Students and Seniors. Tickets can be
purchased online at www.thewrp.org or at the door.

TITLE: Happy Hollandaise

BY: Tim Koenig

VENUE AND ADDRESS: 3326 Everett Road, Bath, Ohio
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/3326+Everett+Road,+Bath,+Ohio?entry=gmail&source=g>
44268

RUN DATES:December 6-21, 2019

TIMES OF SHOWS: Fridays and Saturdays 8:00PM - Sunday, December 15, 2019 @
2PM TICKETS: $17.00 for Adults and $15.00 for Seniors/Students

BOX OFFICE: 330-620-7314

WEB: WesternReservePlayhouse.org <http://www.westernreserveplayhouse.org/>