[NEohioPAL] LAST DAY to Use Professional Dance Workshop Discount Code!

Irene Honora irene at themovementproject.org
Wed Dec 11 09:12:34 PST 2019

*LAST DAY to Use Professional Dance Workshop Discount Code!*

It’s almost time for The Movement Project's Winter Workshop and Audition!
On the 14th and 15th, at Gund Studio in Playhouse Square, professional and
collegiate dancers can expect to engage in the dance community, build
connections, and hone in on their training at this annual workshop. The
company is also hosting an audition on Day 2 of the Workshop for paid
positions with The Movement Project.

Ready to sign up? Be sure to use our 10% off discount code 10OFFWINTER
during checkout online! This is the LAST DAY  to be able to use the code!
To do so, visit our website www.themovementproject.org/winterworkshop19
where you will also find more details about the workshop, including class
descriptions! We can’t wait to dance with you.

--
*Irene Honora*
Company Member