[NEohioPAL] Do you want or need to know how to partner dance? Get Hep Swing is here to help. We have a 2-hour crash course January 4th from 12-2

Valerie Salstrom info at gethepswing.com
Thu Jan 2 20:18:30 PST 2020

2020 dance goals - Is learning how to dance one of your New Year’s resolutions? We can help! We make learning how to dance stress-free, easy, and fun!

On Saturday, January 4th from 12-2 at Arlene Cassara Dance & Theater

Learn the easiest form of partnered dancing - Jitterbug! Jitterbug is also known as East Coast Swing or just Swing. By the end of this two-hour workshop, you can expect to know the two basic footwork patterns and how to lead and follow a fun mix of spins and turns in open and closed positions. We will dance to a variety of music including big band swing, early rock & roll, jump blues, and R&B.

You do not need a partner to take this class as we will rotate partners. Instructors will dance with students.

The cost per person is $33.46.

Use this link to register and pay for the crash course.  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2-hour-swing-dance-crash-course-tickets-87924551701

Each paid crash course attendee will receive a pass to attend one of the Get Hep Swing bi-monthly swing dance events for free. Each free pass has a value of $12. These events include a 1-hour dance lesson and 3 hours of social dancing.

Please be sure to follow Get Hep Swing on Facebook and Instagram to receive the latest details on where to social dance, where to take 5-week, group classes, when swing-danceable bands are playing and where. We have a vibrant swing dance scene in Northeast Ohio and we can't wait for you to be a part of it.

Attire is comfy and casual. Please wear flat shoes with a clean sole that allow you to pivot and turn easily.

Arlene Cassara Dance & Theater is located at 24325 Lorain Road, North Olmsted, Ohio 44070. This venue meets all ADA standards, has ample parking, a lightly sloped entry from the parking lot to the venue, wide doorways, dance floor on the main level, ample seating, ADA approved bathrooms, a changing area, and is a well ventilated, heated, and cooled dance space.

Please call or email with any questions. 216-374-1927 or info at GetHepSwing.com