[NEohioPAL] “Matt’s First (Real) Thanksgiving” at Stow Players!

Brandi beaton2922 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 22:26:39 PST 2020

Come celebrate Thanksgiving with us (a little late, we know) at Stow Players! After our World Premiere performance at CVLT in the fall of 2019, Stow Players is presenting the second full production of this show by Stow’s own playwright, Brandi Eaton.

Matt is bringing his boyfriend home for Thanksgiving - the only trouble is that he’s not all the way out yet. Add in a wacky aunt, a hilarious grandma, an unwanted ex, and a sister with a secret of her own and this outlandish family will have you feeling right at home.

Cast
Calvin Quinn - Tom Stephan
Becky Quinn - Adrienne Jones
Matt Quinn - Brian Westerley
Jason Myles* - Nathan Hach
Elaine Quinn - Rose Gabriele
Violet Murray - Harriet DeVeto
Deke Jordan - Mason Shuman
Dahlia Madison - Sue Jeromson

Written and Directed by Brandi Eaton
Stage Managed by Mary Kate Clancy
Produced by Patricia Robertell-Hudson
Lights and Sound by William Morgan
Set Design and Construction by Frank Butler

* For the Friday, Jan 24th performance Tyler Barhorst will reprise his role as Jason Myles

Thursday, Jan 9th - 8 PM
Friday, Jan 10th - 8 PM
Saturday, Jan 11th - 8 PM
Sunday, Jan 12th - 2:30 PM MATINEE

Sunday, Jan 19th - 2:30 PM MATINEE

Thursday, Jan 23rd - 8 PM
* Friday, Jan 24th - 8 PM
(NO SATURDAY SHOW)
Sunday, Jan 26th - 2:30 PM MATINEE

So, as you can see - if you enjoy a Sunday Matinee, this is the show for you.

Stow Players is located at
5238 Young Rd Stow, Ohio 44224

The link for tickets is below. We hope to see you there!
https://stowplayers.net/2993-2.html