[NEohioPAL] Kids/Teens On-Camera 8 Week Course - Includes Demo Reel Scene!!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 3 15:02:58 PST 2020

Hi All,
We are now enrolling in our kids and teens 8-week on-camera course! At the end of this course you will have 4K footage of your scene for demo reel usage!
Kids/Teens 8-Week On-Camera Course w/ 4K Demo Reel Scene
-Ages 6-16-Up to 3 classes per week (Cleveland - Mondays 5-630p, Saturdays - 9-1015a, Kent- Tuesdays 530-630p)

-Will work On-Camera to perfect a scene and film 4K Scene For Demo Reel usage

-Begins February 2020

-Cost is $350 (includes 4k footage for demo reel use)

For registration or questions:

contact at houdeschoolofacting.com

(330)348-1106

This class will be held at both, our Cleveland and Kent studios and will be taught by both, Jessica Houde-Morris and Diana Frankhauser.
Thanks,Jessica Houde-Morris