[NEohioPAL] Mercury Theatre Company's 2020 Season Auditions

Mercury Theatre Company info at mercurytheatrecompany.org
Mon Jan 27 13:26:52 PST 2020

Mercury Theatre Company
Announces the 2020 Season Auditions

AUDITION DATES/TIME:

Friday, March 6                         7:00                        My Mercury! Placement Auditions. No appointment necessary

Saturday, March 7                    10:00 - 4:00             Mainstage Season Auditions by Appointment Only
Sunday, March 8                      10:00-12:00             Mainstage Season Auditions by Appointment Only

                                                 1:00                         Callbacks by appointment

LOCATION:     Notre Dame College 1851 South Green Road South Euclid, OH 44121

Auditions will be held in the PAC, basement of Admin. Building.

The 2020 Mercury Theatre Company Season

Amelie´*: June 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 21

My Mercury! presents Lion King JR.:  June 27 and 28

Irving Berlin’s Holiday Inn: July 10, 11, 12, 16, 17, 18, 19

The Scarlet Pimpernel: July 31, August 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 9

APPOINTMENTS:
Mainstage Season Audition appointments will be accepted starting Monday, February 3 at 9:00 am. If you are unable to attend the audition dates scheduled, recorded auditions are accepted by March 6, at 5 pm. Video links may be emailed to auditions at mercurytheatrecompany.org<mailto:auditions at mercurytheatrecompany.org>.

No appointments necessary for My Mercury! Please arrive at 7 pm on Friday March 6. If a youth auditioning for My Mercury! is interested in being considered for a mainstage show, check the appropriate box on the audition form.

*Auditions for the production of Amelie´ will not be held at this time.

Call: 216.771.5862 for audition appointment, further information, or with questions.

AUDITION PREPARATION: Please prepare one short (32-bar) musical selection of your choice; bring sheet music in the correct key; an accompanist will be provided. If needed, you may be asked to sing an additional selection. Headshots and resumes will be accepted at the audition.

My Mercury! Placement Auditions: Please prepare one short musical selection; bring sheet music in the correct key. Headshots and resumes will be accepted at the audition.

COMPENSATION: All 2020 Company Member over the age of 18 are paid. Salaries range from per-show stipend of $125.00 for non-Company Member actors to full season competitive salaries for 2020 Interns/Company Members.

CASTING REQUIREMENTS:  Non-Equity only. Please email auditions at mercurytheatrecompany.org<mailto:auditions at mercurytheatrecompany.org>for details. Mercury Theatre Company is committed to non-traditional casting. Actors will be cast solely on the basis of talent, except in cases where age, race or physical ability are essential to the role. Ages listed in breakdowns are "character ages" not actor ages. Actors selected for casting may be cast in more than one production for the season.

Mercury Theatre Company

216.771.5862

www.mercurytheatrecompany.org