[NEohioPAL] YOUTH CLASS “Let’s Put on a Play!” At WRP

Hannah Hilty hannah at thewrp.org
Tue Feb 4 09:10:32 PST 2020

We’ve opened up enrollment for our last class of Winter 2020 at Western
Reserve Playhouse!

*LET’S  PUT ON A PLAY!*

*(Six weeks to put on a play? We can do it!)*

*Instructors: Zachary Manthey and Executive Artistic Director, Dawn
Sniadak-Yamokoski*

*Dates/Time:  February 10th – March 16th. Mondays – 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm*

This course is offered for our youngest age group and our newest
“thespians.” In this class students will be introduced to the basics of the
stage and what all goes into putting on a production. Students will spend
classes working on 10-15 minute plays that will have them delving into new
worlds and broadening their imagination, while learning introductory skills
in theatre arts. The final class will be a showcase of all our students’
hard work!

“Let’s Put on a Play!” Is the perfect class for your young child who’s
interested in theatre, make-believe, art, and everything in between! The
age range if from 5-9, and our students will learn the basics of putting on
a play, with a performance on the last day of class.

This class is team-taught by Zach Manthey and Dawn Sniadak-Yamokoski.

Questions? Email our Education Director, August Scarpelli, at
august at thewrp.org

https://thewrp.org/product/let-us-put-on-a-play-february-10th-march-16th-mondays-430-pm-530-pm/

--
prohibited.