[NEohioPAL] The Singing Angels Chorus for 2nd & 3rd Graders

Carol Thompson Carol at singingangels.org
Wed Feb 12 11:58:46 PST 2020

The Singing Angels
Littlest Angels Training Chorus
ENROLL NOW!

Classes started Saturday, February 8th, 2020
but we are still accepting new members.

The Singing Angels experience for second and third graders!

We teach beginning singing and performing skills, rhythm and music theory, and our program features special
concert opportunities! Our instructor is a K-8 music teacher in Cuyahoga County.

Rehearsals: Saturdays, 9:15 am to 10:15 am
There are a total of 14 rehearsals.

Call or e-mail to enroll in The Littlest Angels Training Chorus,
Carol Thompson (216) 432-5555 ext. 1700; carol at singingangels.org<mailto:carol at singingangels.org>

Classes are held at our rehearsal studios:
3600 Biddulph Avenue, Suite A
Cleveland, Ohio  44109

www.singingangels.org<http://www.singingangels.org>

The Singing Angels is generously funded by Cuyahoga County residents through Cuyahoga Arts and Culture.