[NEohioPAL] Acting for the Camera!

1st Team Actors Studio 1stteam at angelaboehmcasting.com
Wed Feb 12 12:00:18 PST 2020

1st Team Actors Studio

Enrollment now open for the 8 week session
March 1st-April 26th
Classes will be held at our brand new studio in
Crocker Park.

1st Team Actors Studio is dedicated to bringing Hollywood-caliber training
to Northeast Ohio. In addition to ongoing classes, the studio will bring in
professionals to teach masterclasses and workshops. Our instructors have
extensive training from LA, NY and other larger markets as well as
impressive on-set experience and credits. At 1st Team Actors Studio, you
will have the opportunity to learn from our highly qualified instructors
with an outstanding curriculum overseen by a professional Casting Director.

Click on a quick link below to learn more about our classes!

*Adult Programming*
Actors Arsenal
https://angelaboehmcasting.com/events/actors-toolkit-spring-2020/
Improv Skills for the Actor
https://angelaboehmcasting.com/events/improv-skills-actor-spring-2020/
Create your own Content
https://angelaboehmcasting.com/events/create-your-own-content-not-recurring/
Scene Study/On Camera (Mature Actors) Ages 50+
 https://angelaboehmcasting.com/events/scene-study-mature-spring-2020/

*Teen Programming*
Scene Study/On Camera (teen)
https://angelaboehmcasting.com/events/scene-study-on-camera-teen/

*Youth Programming*
Kids on Camera
https://angelaboehmcasting.com/events/kids-camera-spring-2020/

For a full list of training opportunities and workshops visit us at
 https://angelaboehmcasting.com/1st-team/

*Questions?* Email us at 1stTeam at angelaboehmcasting.com