[NEohioPAL] NEW WAVE NATION IN CONCERT - MAY 8 - CULTURAL CENTER

Betty Smith bettymacsmith at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 14:54:44 PST 2020

"On Track with Betty Mac" host and Founder/CEO of EN-RICH-MENT of Stark
County, Ms Betty Smith, is turning 80 years young!!
We want to invite you all out for a TOTALLY AWESOME Birthday Celebration
Concert featuring Canton's own NEW WAVE NATION Utilizing modern day video
technology, the New Wave Nation visually transports the audience through
time and back, while performing the songs live, with a current feel, using
their own arrangements, and tailoring a show around audience interaction
and participation.
The concert will also feature a cameo performance by our EN-RICH-MENT
DRUMLINE!!!

THIS IS A FUNDRAISER EVENT FOR EN-RICH-MENT YOUTH!
Please come and support this very worthy cause, wish Ms Betty Happy
Birthday, and dance the night away!

What a FUN NIGHT! We will have refreshments for sale, a cash bar, exciting
live entertainment, photo ops and much more!!
1980's THEMED ATTIRE IS ENCOURAGED!
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!

Adult General Admission:
$20.00 in advance online $25.00 at the door
ages 7 - 12 free with an adult (2 per family)

VIP Admission: $80.00 online
Private Reception from 7:00 pm - -7:45 pm
$80 - Includes a Reserved Concert Seat , Refreshments and a Copy of Ms
Betty's Book, "Meet Ms Betty"

en-rich-ment.ticketleap.com/birthday-fundraiser/
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fen-rich-ment.ticketleap.com%2Fbirthday-fundraiser%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1JEC-p_rxUNGAbY3BNVcKcOuh0rsz6gKY0a2Xt1hNBvvhtCssg7PijsUI&h=AT0xikI_O_4lrHngIEWdfm6eSelk1ipcrI_eCOhIRv-Aw0mcRE1uze8mBBK-lR9x5fLULidkkAmRFvyQHei7Suf2N2K7rgaZY4SozzNCfywd3MItdz3nTESAyGjO4h-W7Wx_dKWnDmMvB29zAN2H>

*Betty M. Smith*
*Executive Director*
*EN-RICH-MENT*
*www.facebook.com/betty.m.smith.98