[NEohioPAL] Seeking Volunteer Management Services?

Kandi Robbins kandigirl2 at outlook.com
Fri Feb 21 16:22:18 PST 2020

If you have part-time volunteer management needs, look no further!

MB Management Services provides high quality volunteer management services for many different types of organizations.  We have served in a volunteer capacity for well over 25 different organizations in the arts, theaters and various charitable organizations.  We are currently providing Volunteer Coordination for The North Coast Men's Chorus and The Courtney Jones Care and Cure Foundation as well as acting as Transportation Coordinator for The Prom to Remember.

In addition, we work (volunteer) for The Cleveland Museum of Art, moCa, Arthritis Foundation, Providence House, Ronald McDonald House, Crohn's and Colitis Foundation, Mercury Theatre Company, Human Rights Campaign and American Heart Association, among others.

Significant references available upon request.

If you want someone who cares, please give us a call!

Kandi Robbins
kandigirl2 at outlook.com
330-256-7877