[NEohioPAL] For singers and aspiring singers

Paul Kroeger letgo2sing at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 13:19:02 PST 2020

Hello singers and would-be singers.  Are you yearning to get back to
singing after a long hiatus or want to improve just for the satisfaction?

Have you joined a community choir for the enjoyment and found that your
voice needs a tune-up just to keep up?

These needs and others are born of a life that has needed your attention
elsewhere.  Perhaps you can find a way to simplify yours and join me for
some recreational singing.  Lessons with me are fun and enjoyable, so I
hope you can simplify YOUR schedule and call for some really helpful
improvements from me.  I look forward to it.

Paul Kroeger - baritone
To help you find more low notes, stabilize your high notes and firm up the
middle - of your VOICE, that is.

letgo2sing at gmail.com
   or              yahoo.com
   or  216-741-4762