[NEohioPAL] MY WAY at Theatre in the Circle, May 7-10

Bill & Mark Corcoran theatreinthecircle at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 12:01:01 PST 2020

Theatre in the Circle
presents

MY WAY: A Musical Tribute to Frank Sinatra

​May 7 thru 10, 2020
An award winning music revue featuring more than 50 songs recorded by ‘Old Blue Eyes’. This is not about impersonating Frank Sinatra rather it is a classy tribute to his style, his era and some of the 20thcentury’s most beautiful songs. It is set in a stylish 1950’s nightclub and performed by four singers who each bring out a facet of Sinatra with their vocal style.
Currently staged by up to 20 different companies a year across the US.  Audiences and critics love it.
Songs include : All of me, Fly me to the Moon, Love and Marriage, I Get a Kick Out of You, Moonlight Serenade, My Way, Strangers in the Night, Theme from New York New York, The Way You Look Tonight.

For Tickets: https://ticketpeak.co/theatreinthecircle/events
More info at  (216)  282-9424‬

Bill & Mark Corcoran
theatreinthecircle at gmail.com