[NEohioPAL] Here's your bass player!

Brian Del Bianco ilbasso at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 2 14:31:23 PST 2020

Remember that band/orchestra that you've been meaning to assemble for the show that is coming up much sooner than you'd like to think??  Whether you are using a large orchestra or a stripped down reduction, you probably will need a bassist (because you know that the left hand of a keyboardist just isn't the same...right?) and O, fortuna, I just happen to be one of those!

I've had a couple of pit runs this season and they only served to remind me that that is the venue in which I feel the most at home.  I am usually on stage with a couple of regional orchestras but have always cherished gigs in the pit the most.  From the Pittsburgh Opera orchestra to high school productions, the pit is my happy place (even the one that I hit my head on last week).

I am a working bassist seeking hired gigs on electric or/and upright bass.  I LOVE subbing and have had to sight read my share of shows.  It need not be a musical theater production either.  I am available for church performances or really any ensemble that is in need of some low end.  Rock operas are of particular interest because I need to justify buying that latest amplifier!

Thanks!

Brian