[NEohioPAL] Mockingbird at Beck Center for the Arts

Julie Gilliland jgilliland at beckcenter.org
Fri Mar 6 10:07:54 PST 2020

Mockingbird
Beck Center for the Arts' Teen Theater Production
Running now through this Sunday, March 8.

Curtain times are
Friday, March 6 at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, March 7 at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, March 8 at 3:00 p.m.*
*FREE Post-Show Conversation with a representative of the autism society directly after performance on Sunday, March 8. For details please visit   https://www.facebook.com/events/180778096625391/

For all other curtain times please visit https://www.beckcenter.org/youth-shows/mockingbird2019

Caitlin is an 11-year-old girl on the autism spectrum. Suddenly, she must grapple with the unthinkable: a mass shooting has taken her brother away. He was the one person who helped her cope. We see the world from Caitlin's point of view. We struggle as she does. We also take comfort when Caitlin discovers that not everything is black and white; the world is full of colors.
Playwright: Julie Jensen
Director: Sarah Clare