[NEohioPAL] ISA Third Thursday cancelled worldwide

cleveland at networkisa.org cleveland at networkisa.org
Thu Mar 12 13:07:49 PDT 2020

Hi everyone!

The meeting scheduled March 19th at Banter Restaurant on Detroit Ave has
been cancelled.  Due to the current situation with COVID-19 and based on
government and health organization recommendations we have decided to cancel
all of our ISA Third Thursdays events for the month of March.  The health
and safety of our members and our communities as a whole is our top
priority, and we feel it is important to be safe and responsible at this
time. Though we are sorry to cancel, we do not want to take any unnecessary
risks.

Mary Davis