[NEohioPAL] GLTG Press Release

Geauga Lyric Theater Guild operations operations at geaugatheater.org
Thu Mar 12 18:41:39 PDT 2020

*Geauga Lyric Theater Guild cancels current production, The Great Gatsby.*

Due to Ohio Governor Dewine's decision today concerning taking precautions
to help contain the COVID 19 Virus, we regret to announce that *all the
performances of our current production, The Great Gatsby, have been
cancelled*. While we will refund all ticket sales, it is our hope that
ticket buyers will consider donating the cost of the tickets back to the
theater or be willing to accept a voucher for a future production.

Additionally, GLTG's spring classes will be suspended until the week
starting April 6, 2020 to coincide with the three-week break for Ohio
Schools also announced by the Governor today. Start dates and tuition
charges will be adjusted accordingly. Revised information and registration
will be available on the GLTG website asap.

Thank you for your patience during this crisis.

--

440-286-2255
operations at geaugatheater.org
geaugatheater.org