[NEohioPAL] A Nonprofit Fund to Help Filmmakers

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Fri Mar 13 19:03:22 PDT 2020

A Nonprofit Fund to Help Filmmakers

Prelude2Cinema  wants to wish everyone the Best in this Difficult and Changing Times. We also want to remind people of the huge film community here. We have established a nonprofit fund for movies here that filmmakers can apply to to use to raise funds for their movies.

We also want to offer a platform for other filmmakers to show past work. Our job is to entertain people with stories of all types. So if you wish us to promote your movie, please contact us. As a business, of course

Prelude2Cinema  will retain a percent of income, but we will not charge any upfront fees to support other filmmakers.  We wish everyone the best. Remember Listen to the Truth. Treat others Kindly. Keep Making Art.

For info on our nonprofit fund and submitting a movie, go to http://prelude2cinema.com/movies/

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar