[NEohioPAL] GIDION'S KNOT performances cancelled

convergence-continuum info at convergence-continuum.org
Sat Mar 14 09:21:30 PDT 2020

Due to thecurrent health crisis, all performances of GIDION’S KNOT, the run of which hadbeen scheduled March 20-April 11, have been cancelled.  While this is a disappointing turn of events,the health and safety of our patrons, artists, and staff is, of course, of prime concern in the current circumstances.

Any individualswho have tickets for GIDION’S KNOT may exchange their tickets for another showlater in our season or request a refund. We will be reaching out to thosepatrons at this time.

Please checkour website (convergence-continuum.org) for the full slate of exciting new playsin our 2020 “Fight Back!” Season.  Nextup is the dark-comedy / political satire, ANGRY FAGS, by Topher Payne, openingMay 15.