[NEohioPAL] MY WAY : A Musical Tribute to Frank Sinatra POSTPONED

Bill & Mark Corcoran theatreinthecircle at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 10:53:47 PDT 2020

 MY  WAY :  A Musical Tribute to Frank Sinatra  POSTPONED

Theatre in the Circle is unique, but not immune to the community Covid-19 precautions. MY WAY: A Musical Tribute to Frank Sinatra, is postposed and will be rescheduled for sometime later this summer.  Currently Judson Manor and all the Judson communities are on a modified lock-down: no visitors unless they're providing critical services. Personally, we would argue that musical theater performers do provide critical services, but we’d lose the argument here very quickly.

At least 40% of our audience is senior citizens, the most vulnerable group this viral pandemic, so Judson and we are being understandably very protective. Our venue seats 120, just over the Governor’s prohibition on public gatherings and fear of contagion would likely keep our audiences away.

Tickets already purchased will be refunded on request or honored for the same performance day of the week/time on a new date or exchanged when we announce new dates.

In this time no handshakes, no hugs and cough-in-your-sleeve-six-feet-apart, forget the fist bumps, elbow taps and shoe shuffles (which we really don’t get at all - if you’re going to say hello with your feet, do it with a time step fer chrissakes - and a 5.6.7.8 ), we think as a community of musical-theater-loving folks, we ought to greet each other and the world with jazz hands!

Spread the word - and the joy - jazz hands!

Bill & Mark Corcoran
theatreinthecircle at gmail.com
1890 East 107th St., Apt. 520
Cleveland, OH 44106