[NEohioPAL] Update on Event Rescheduling at CVLT

Andrew Rothman cvlt at cvlt.org
Sat Mar 14 13:33:13 PDT 2020

Little Theatre will suspend all scheduled performances through the end of
April.

This will affect the following events:

   - The musical PIPPIN has been moved to May 29 - June 20, with matinees
   on Sundays June 7 and June 14. If you are a current ticket-holder for this
   production, your reservations have been transferred to the corresponding
   opening, second, third, or closing weekend of the new run. If you would
   like to move your PIPPIN ticket to a different date in the run and you have
   your confirmation code from the ticket purchase, you may do so online at
   https://app.arts-people.com/index.php?exchange=cvlt
   <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001ly1LzsOoCjGLRPptNXpNsoRZMsjB-QKwVjsR-4wb_f0iBetV7E4rYLlkxXnWuilJgJvQhBw1sgzk5xN0cVI4jFkb1d9k2LAc-XoFn4zWTmKHzwLH1dK_MSciX3rLObDsNpYvCvjHvDQx1pfpBrYNS8eBhStjwM0dqIu9l4sATXUintRzZa6kNfMzUBOQeNDS&c=vp6i0vyeqVrunEUkBBEPdT5mDeK7Lo8U7S-iLgemsqBxrXN21UxI4A==&ch=fyA1mIJgTw3S3rUlF9eLNBpIKpDmLGC2i5lRx_rzrWxQC8QrH9FQwg==>.
   If you are unsure of your code or have other questions, call the Box Office
   at 440-247-8955 or email boxoffice at cvlt.org.

   - The production of WOMEN IN JEOPARDY! originally slated for the
   May-June period is currently under consideration for rescheduling. Details
   will be announced when they are confirmed.

   - The auditions for NEWSIES, which were to be held March 22/23, will be
   rescheduled to a later date to be determined, likely in April. Director
   Pamela LaForce, musical director Bret Cowden, and choreographer Jen Justice
   will be happy to review auditions submitted on video in the meantime.
   Contact newsies at cvlt.org to make arrangements or for other questions.

   - We have extended the submission period for our 10-10 FESTIVAL: YOUNG
   PLAYWRIGHTS EDITION to give young people out of school something to work
   on at home https://cvlt.org/events/1010-young-playwrights
   <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001ly1LzsOoCjGLRPptNXpNsoRZMsjB-QKwVjsR-4wb_f0iBetV7E4rYLlkxXnWuilJLMSO94m1vQogGklAp6w8bqd28MHRI8j0NerNkAtgVpHtAQ3kNsZOhzvF3W0GHjieS8CUzCxEqsfwaZz92StMH0AoXo7Zbs0RohruOY_ojVBx4z-p9qD--Q==&c=vp6i0vyeqVrunEUkBBEPdT5mDeK7Lo8U7S-iLgemsqBxrXN21UxI4A==&ch=fyA1mIJgTw3S3rUlF9eLNBpIKpDmLGC2i5lRx_rzrWxQC8QrH9FQwg==>.
   Scripts are currently being accepted through April 1, 2020. Audition and
   performance dates for this event may also be subject to rescheduling.

We thank our volunteers, patrons, and staff for their flexibility under
these extraordinary circumstances as we make tough decisions for the safety
of our community. Now more than ever, we are appreciative of donors willing
to support and sustain the arts during this challenging time.

Our Box Office will remain open for the foreseeable future. We will do our
best to keep our patrons apprised as developments arise.

We look forward to entertaining you again soon.

Sincerely,

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre