[NEohioPAL] using the list to help each other

Tim Collingwood tc71087 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 23:37:47 PDT 2020

Ellen,

Adam Whiting and I have complied a spreadsheet of theatres affected by
Covid-19. I do want to keep that list going and expanding, as I would like
theatres to be here when this passes.
I want to extend on my end, helping do the same for people we can help. I
think maybe NEOPAL can possibly change over for the time being to thespians
helping each other out. Is this a good idea?

Tim Collingwood