[NEohioPAL] "This Could Be Our Finest Hour"

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 06:10:08 PDT 2020

Hi Tim and Adam and the entire Neohiopal community,

Thanks for compiling and sending out your spreadsheet. Yes, this list
absolutely should be used for everyone to help each other out. There is no
need to change over the purpose of the list though. We can handle the
volume and the list needs to be available for all of its usual purposes.

In the meantime, Anne McEvoy sent me a link to this great and helpful
article. I pass it on to all of you...

THIS COULD BE OUR FINEST HOUR
(short excerpt here - entire article linked below)

"When the Apollo 13 oxygen tank failed and the lunar module was in danger
of not returning to earth, Gene Kranz, the lead flight director overheard
people saying that this could be the worst disaster NASA had ever
experienced—to which he is rumored to have responded, “With all due
respect, I believe this is going to be our finest hour.”

Imagine if we could make our response to this crisis our finest hour.
Imagine if a year or two from now we looked back on this and told the
stories of how we came together as a team in our community, in our state,
in our nation and across the world."

https://grownandflown.com/finest-hour-covid-19/

--
Fred Sternfeld