[NEohioPAL] Remote one-on-one monologue work being offered

doctor celery doctorcelery at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 21 09:13:31 PDT 2020

Use this time of social distancing and self quarantine to work on your monologue chops!

Prof Jaffe of Lake Erie College is offering one-on-one sessions via Skype.  We will work on any style monologue, contemporary or classic, comedy or drama.

Jerry has directed or acted in over 100 plays in the USA, Japan and New Zealand, and has taught acting in 3 countries for over 25 years.  My approach is very personal and very detailed.  I do a combination of script work focusing on given circumstances and objectives and physical work based on the Viewpoints.  I use improv to develop listening and spontaneity.  We will develop a plan based on your needs and goals.  All ages, high school on up.

You can email Jerry directly at:  jjaffe at lec.edu

Cost:  $30 for a 40 minute session (schedule 4 for $100).

Any other questions? Email me!

"She went down to the pet shop and came back with two alligators. We asked her why she'd got two alligators, and she said they were on sale. Buy one at the regular price and you got another one for a penny. An alligator one cent sale. In its own way it made sense." Richard Brautigan, A CONFEDERATE GENERAL FROM BIG SUR