[NEohioPAL] Check out Arts Radio Network for radio play podcasts!

Caroline Breder-Watts cfbwatts at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 21 13:41:54 PDT 2020

For your listening pleasure - please check out Arts Radio Network to hear three radio play podcasts recorded live by Radio on the Lake Theatre.  Visit our Theatre page to hear A Star is Born, Sunset Boulevard and The Day the Earth Stood Still.  Each week, we'll post additional podcasts for you to enjoy! For more information about Radio on the Lake Theatre, drop an email to artsradionetworkohio at gmail.com.

|  |
Arts Radio Network

Cargo

Caroline Breder-Watts216-802-8595www.artsradionetwork.comFollow me on Twitter @artsradio