[NEohioPAL] Theater podcast

Caroline Breder-Watts cfbwatts at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 23 19:22:59 PDT 2020

Arts Radio Network's theater podcast, On the Boards Ohio, wants to help the local theater community!  Our next few episodes will serve as an "open mic" for actors, directors, playwrights and anyone else who wants to get the word out about postponed productions, future plans, messages to supporters and recommendations for things to watch and listen to while we all deal with the COVID-19 crisis.  And all you have to do is record your thoughts on your smart phone!  Send the audio to artsradionetworkohio at gmail.com.  We'll edit it for you.  We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Caroline Breder-Watts216-802-8595www.artsradionetwork.comFollow me on Twitter @artsradio