[NEohioPAL] COVID-19 & Neohiopal

Tim Collingwood tc71087 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 17:25:37 PDT 2020

Thank you Fred for your leadership, especially tested in this troubled
time. Reading the Ghost Light post and Anne McEvoy's poem is comforting. If
anyone wants to add their theatre to the list and spreadsheet, please reach
out to me. I have no way of tracking how many people are donating to keep
theatres in their neighborhoods afloat, but I hope in good support we will
get through this.

Tim