[NEohioPAL] The Talent Group ISO Size 10-16 Women - Print Shoot - Pays $2000-$3000

Cleveland TG cleveland at talentgroup.com
Thu Mar 26 15:18:28 PDT 2020

> THE TALENT GROUP
> -  Ohio and Pennsylvania’s  Top Agency for models and actors is
> currently looking for Talent:
_(Right now this project is scheduled for Mid-Late May or June - But
this shoot is GOING TO HAPPEN  - the date might just be pushed!)_
> *Attractive, commercial print women (ages 45-65, sizes 10 - 16 - All
> Ethnicities) for a photo shoot for a national tech company.
> *
> Note: Must be commercial print-friendly but also "real-looking."
> Client is looking to book multiple talent.
>
> NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
>
> National Tech company print shoot, looking for actors and models
> Pays $2,000-$3,000 flat, depending on experience.
>
> Shoots in *PITTSBURGH, PA.*
> If you are interested, please email a couple of full body pictures and
> a couple of close up pictures with a full smile, showing teeth. Please
> include___all __of your sizes_
>
> Also -  Please make sure to include your Contact Information*: EMAIL
> *and *CELL #*.
> *IMPORTANT -*  If you are a Talent that is already signed exclusively
> to a contract in the Pittsburgh and Cleveland market with another
> Talent/Model Agency unfortunately we can not submit you on this
> project since you already have representation.
   AND  - if you are a Talent Already Represented by The Talent Group -
You are already being submitted on this project!

Please Submit  PHOTOS   IMMEDIATELY   to photosubmit at talentgroup.com
<mailto:photosubmit at talentgroup.com>

MAKE SURE  to only send 4 pics or less and make sure each pic is less
than 2mb in size, otherwise you should use wetransfer.com
<http://wetransfer.com/> or dropbox.com <http://dropbox.com/> to send
pictures.

Thank you!

THE TALENT GROUP

--
The Talent Group
3615 Superior Ave E., Suite 3104E

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT - PLEASE NOTE:

The contents of this email including the script, client and client contact information, as well as other information contained within the email and/or attached is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.

This email/message and its contents are intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It contains privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. You are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information or copying this information.

Thank You - THE TALENT GROUP