[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Shakespeare Festival Auditions Are Now Video

keith kornajcik keithkorn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 12:25:29 PDT 2020

shifting all auditions to Video Submission Only.

Video Submissions are due by 12:00 noon on Monday, April 13.

We thank you all for being willing to adapt to the current needs in order
to push forward with our season. Though we are staying fluid in our
approach to auditions and rehearsal capabilities - Cleveland Shakespeare
Festival anticipates being able to fulfill our  outdoor summer season of
2020.

Video Auditions are accepted as a private YouTube link.

Upload a video of TWO contrasting monologues to a private YouTube channel.

   -

   Monologues should be no more than 5-minutes combined length
   -

   At least one must be from the works of Shakespeare

*If auditioning for one production (and not both), only one monologue is
needed.

Please submit materials & fill out an online Audition Form through our
website <www.cleveshakes.org>

*Callbacks*:

At this time callbacks are anticipated to occur in person during the
afternoon of Sunday, April 26. If this changes, all those involved will be
notified.

If you are not able/willing to attend callbacks in person, but still wish
to be considered for a position in our company. Please indicate this on
your Audition Form or notify us before the time of callbacks.