[NEohioPAL] TV, Film & Voice Over Training by FaceTime or Skype with Jean Zarzour

Jean Zarzour jeanzarzour at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 01:40:48 PDT 2020

*FaceTime or Skype - 10/wk Training in Film Acting and Voice Acting *
*with Jean Zarzour SAG-AFTRA, AEA  www.jeanzarzour.com
<http://www.jeanzarzour.com>*
*While the world stays safe at home, there is no better time to continue
training as an actor!* I have been a SAG-AFTRA & AEA Member in good
standing for 30 years, working in film, TV, Voice Overs, Print and
Commercials, full-time. I've also coached actors all over the country, in
person and by virtual technology like FaceTime & Skype. It's all doable if
you are focused and dedicated about becoming a professional artist.

*FILM ACTING CLASSES OFFER:*

   - Choosing the best head shot for the audition
   - Composing/compiling your resume for a specific audition
   - Choosing the best wardrobe for an audition that isn't a costume but a
   "nod" to your role
   - Audition Room and Set Etiquette
   - Scene Study & Commercial Auditioning with REAL TV, Film & Commercial
   Scripts. I'm your reader you are your own videographer by phone.
   - Monologue Selection for 2 contrasting pieces for stage or film
   auditions
   - Technique for script analysis that translates on screen
   - Camera technique/tricks to remember from audition to set
   - The process of preparing for an audition starting with the day before
   includes:

                  a. Your most winning mindset.
                  b. How to walk into the room and get their attention
                  c. LISTENING! LISTENING! LISTENING! to the casting
director & reader

*SELF TAPED ADITIONS:*
In addition to Acting Technique, we will cover the cost effective process
of setting up a home studio and the execution of Self-Taped Auditions that
you will be asked to deliver. This is the most often requested way of
auditioning for TV and Film, locally as well as out of state.

*VOICE OVER TRAINING & RECORDING for RADIO & TV INCLUDES:*

   -
*Commercials *
   -
*E-learning *
   - *Subtle & Broad Character Voices*
   -
*Politicals *
   - *2 Person Spots*
   - *Studio Etiquette*
   - *Mic Technique*
   - *Self Taped Auditions*

Your Private, 10/wk Classes at 2 hours per week includes a 4 hour Marketing
Seminar on the 10th week, which HOPEFULLY we will be able to do at my home,
in person, as usual. If not, we'll use a Group Meeting Technology for
multiple students to attend with Visual Assistance that all can see at any
time, on line.

*My Rates for all 10 week classes are normally $700, in consideration of
everyone's financial crunch, I am offering all 10/wk classes for $500. A
contract will be sent to you with payment options through PayPal or Venmo.*

*Call 216-832-6557, 9am-7pm Mon-Saturday.** Visit www.jeanzarzour.com
<http://www.jeanzarzour.com> for my full body of work.*

*Jean Zarzour*

*216-832-6557*
*www.jeanzarzour.com <http://www.jeanzarzour.com>*
*SAG-AFTRA, AEA*

*-Lipschtick Putting the Show in Business, nationwide, since 1989!*
<http://www.jeanzarzour.com/lipschtick.html>
* <http://www.jeanzarzour.com/lipschtick.html>*
*-What's New!*
Jean plays* Marion* in* Feast of the Seven Fishes *in Select Theaters, AppleTV,
iTunes, Prime, On Demand

Jean plays *Gayle *in* Winter Song *on Lifetime starting 12/14

Jean plays* Mrs. Sinelli* in *Dear Zoe *in Theaters 2020