[NEohioPAL] NORTHEAST OHIO SINGERS AND PERFORMERS: You Can Be Land Of Cleve's THE MASKED SINGER!

Cleve Land inthelandofcleve at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 07:50:53 PDT 2020

*NORTHEAST OHIO SINGERS AND PERFORMERS: *

*We want you to become Land Of Cleve's THE MASKED SINGER! *

*You are invited to submit two videos -- one masked, one unmasked --
singing a popular song acapella!! The community will be guessing, so be
creative in disguising your identity, by changing your voice, singing in
character, using accents, etc. Simply join our Facebook group and submit
videos through DM at the link below, then watch for your video to be
posted!*

*https://www.facebook.com/groups/663834817781529/
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/663834817781529/?ref=gs&fref=gs&dti=663834817781529&hc_location=group>*