[NEohioPAL] Production of "Angry Fags" postponed at convergence-continuum

convergence-continuum info at convergence-continuum.org
Fri Apr 3 16:23:22 PDT 2020

CONVERGENCE-CONTINUUM’SMAY/JUNE PRODUCTION ANGRY FAGS POSTPONED

Due to the current health crisis, ourproduction of Angry Fags by Topher Payne, the run of which was scheduledfor May 15-June 6, has been indefinitely postponed. While this is adisappointing turn of events, the health and safety of our patrons, artists and staff is, of course, of prime concern in the current circumstances.

If you have purchased tickets for this production,we ask that you please consider donating the cost of your tickets toconvergence-continuum.

Should you wish to receive a refund foryour purchase, we will work with you to have all ticketing fees refunded.

Season subscribers can turn your ticketsinto a donation, or we can apply these tickets as vouchers for future productions.

Due to the cancellation of twoproductions this season, convergence-continuum has had to adjust ouroperational reality for our current season. These cancellations will have afinancial impact on our organization for the years to come. Please considermaking a donation to convergence-continuum to help us defray the impact ofcancelling the first two productions of our season. Thank you in advance foryour consideration.

Please check our website(convergence-continuum.org) for updates and information about the remaining slateof exciting new plays in our 2020 “Fight Back!” Season.