[NEohioPAL] Sketch Comedy Writing with Michael Busch

Michael Busch michaelbuschclasses at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 13:35:37 PDT 2020

*Online Sketch Comedy Writing Class with Michael Busch*
MAY SESSION NOW OPEN

This class will take place over Zoom. You will need access to reliable
internet and the Zoom app.

In the past weeks I have hosted multiple writers meetings over Zoom and,
while it’s obviously not 100% the same as meeting in person, I am confident
it is still worthwhile.

In this 8-week course you will learn:

-Proper script formatting

-Ways to generate ideas

-Tips on the writing process

-How to confidently pitch

-Writing/revising sketches

-Practical experience in a (virtual) writers room setting

At the end of the 8-week course you will have 4-5 finished sketches. This
class is for both experienced comedians and people just starting out - as
long as you have a desire to write your own material, you are welcome. You
will be required to write outside of class.

Through my experiences working with various groups and shows at The Upright
Citizens Brigade, running writers rooms for digital companies, and pitching
shows and ideas to networks and companies such as Maker Studios and Comedy
Central, I'll bring you tips and skills to help you succeed whether you're
in New York, Los Angeles, or anywhere in the world.

Class is capped at 8 people.

Dates: Wednesdays 7-9pm beginning 05/13/2020

Duration: 8 weeks

Location: The Internet

Rate: $200

AVAILABLE DISCOUNTS/PAYMENT OPTIONS

I know many people are in a bad financial situation. I don’t want that to
keep you from taking this class. If you are working/can afford to pay $200,
please do so. If you need to break it up into two installments, we can do
that. If you cannot afford $200, we can figure out something that works.

Email michaelbuschclasses at gmail for details and to sign up.
--
For class information please visit: https://www.themichaelbusch.com/classes