[NEohioPAL] Berko notes on things to do: A challenge for musical theater mavens, see “By Jeeves,” 2020 Pulitzer Prize for drama announced, and sad news from convergence-continuum

Roy Berko royberko at gmail.com
Thu May 7 16:32:27 PDT 2020

 *•••••••••••••••••••••••••••*

Since the CLE theatres closed, I have been sending out a series of articles
to my list of readers.  The columns include announcements from local
artistic directors, entertainment events offered on-line, and other arts
recommendations.  I have had requests to add NEOHIOPAL notifications so a
broader base can be made aware of these events.  If you'd like to read the
5/7/2020 column go to:

www.royberko.info