[NEohioPAL] The Masters of Murder Mystery, 1Mobinc.com Presents a Virtual Mystery "Quarantined For Murder"

thsthingovourz at aol.com thsthingovourz at aol.com
Thu May 7 14:16:14 PDT 2020

Greetings,
We here at 1Mobinc.com know how boring life can get being locked down in your homes with no place to go.
 So as promised, we will be hosting a virtual murder mystery dinner event right at your table in the safe comfort of your homes & it's...free of charge. We'll see you at your dinner table Saturday May 23rd at 7:00PM Sharp! Prizes awarded for solving the crimes and best dressed detectives. Join us for some fun on our Facebook Group Page for,
"Quarantined For Murder". Please see our web site and Facebook page for full details
WJCEO for 1Mobinc.com