[NEohioPAL] Dark Room Zoom presented by CPT Tomorrow - Open Mic!

Mindy Herman herman.mindy at gmail.com
Mon May 11 18:04:28 PDT 2020

*Dark Room Zoom*
*Open Mic presented by Cleveland Public Theatre*
*Tuesday, May 12th*

The Dark Room is a place where writers take center stage and their work has
a chance to grow. We are going to read some new work via Zoom instead of
our regular in-person gathering.

*We are doubling the Dark Room for May and June. Additional Dark Room Zooms
will be held on May 26th, June 9th and June 23rd. *

*7:15pm: *Zoom Meeting Opens

*7:30pm - 9:00pm: *Open Mic Session readings. Zoom on in to check out new
work from Obediya Jones-Darrell, Eric Schmiedl, Marian Fairman, David
Munnell, Hannah Hilty, Christopher Johnston and Molly McFadden.

If you would like to watch tomorrow night, please RSVP by noon tomorrow to
me at this email address and I will send you the link and password to
participate. I have about 20 spots left, so first come-first serve.

Thanks and I will see you in the Dark Room Zoom!
-Mindy

Mindy Childress Herman
*www.footstepsmediallc.com <http://www.footstepsmediallc.com>*