[NEohioPAL] ON-LINE VOICE LESSONS

Sharon Shaffer bellissimasop at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 11 18:16:03 PDT 2020

Hello All,

I’m Sharon Shaffer.Some of you know me as a performer, some of you know me as a conductor and someof you know me as a voice teacher.

But did you know that Iam now offering on-linelessons?

I offer lessons inVoice/Breathing technique, theory/harmony, sight-singing, music reading, auditionprep, repertoire choice, and choral conducting.

ZOOM, FACE-TIME, DUO and more…

you can use your phone,laptop, I-pad or PC.

See my website formore details on me: https://www.shaffervoicestudio.com/

Since these are tryingtimes for all of us…

pay-what-you-can!

I know we could alluse some music back in our lives, and when has it been more affordable?

Yours in HEALTH,

Sharon Shaffer

bellissimasop at sbcglobal.net

Shaffer Voice Studio