[NEohioPAL] Virtual Yoga Class Thursday May 21st 9:00am (Donation Based)

Rebecca Leuszler rebecca at themovementproject.org
Mon May 18 06:32:29 PDT 2020

JOIN US FOR A WEEKLY CLASS!

The Movement Project is thinking everyday of ways to help connect and
support Cleveland's dancers and movers as we navigate the months to come.

Virtual Yoga Class Thursday May 21st 9:00am

(Donation Based)

Aligning the Chakras

A vin/yin yoga flow with Elyse Morckel

Join E-RYT 200/YACEP level yoga instructor & TMP company member Elyse for a
yoga practice designed to align and reset the major energy points within
the body, the chakras. Together we will move through asanas (poses)
specifically selected to help rebalance and tap into the power you already
have. The vin/yin style class will bring both active energy and ease to the
body leaving you in a state of balance and harmony.

Taught by Elyse Morckel - The Movement Project company member

Here Are Ways To SIGN UP!

 Send Rebecca your email address at Rebecca at themovementproject.org

Sign-up --> www.themovementproject.org/virtual-classes
<http://www.themovementproject.org/virtual-classes?fbclid=IwAR2YZczsPa87yNt8Pav6IAMa_ipFJBAZBOzkiK9DXJ3J3RpDkIZdq6qmf-0>

We ask that if you are interested in taking class with us that you

contact us directly by Wednesdays before 10am.

Once we receive your email we will send you an official invitation

 to our Virtual Thursday Morning Class on Google Hangouts!

All virtual classes will be donation based through our GoFundMe Charity
page "Help support The Movement Project Covid-19 Relief Fund." Before or
after class please consider donating to our relief fund if you are able.
Any amount would be greatly appreciated during this time.

https://charity.gofundme.com/o/en/campaign/the-movement-project-covid-19-relief-fund

--
*Rebecca J. Leuszler*
Co-Artistic Director & Choreographer