[NEohioPAL] Tech Theatre Adjunct Instructor Position

Teresa Durbin-Ames tdurbin at ashland.edu
Mon May 18 07:21:54 PDT 2020

The Ashland University Department of Theatre seeks a qualified adjunct
instructor to teach Introduction to Technical Theatre I-II for Theatre
majors and minors.

Introduction to Technical Theatre I is scheduled Tuesday and Thursday
9:25-10:40 in fall semester

Qualifications: Master’s degree in Theatre or related field, OR Bachelor’s
degree in Theatre or related field AND relevant professional experience.
Collegiate teaching experience is preferred.

Compensation based on course enrollment and degree held.

Applicants please send a letter of application, resume, and list of
references to: theatre at ashland.edu .  (applicants please skip the
University online application)

Review of applications begins immediately. *Fall semester begins August 31,
2020.*

For more information contact:

Dr. Tom Reed

Chair, Departments of Theatre and Music

419-496-4473

treed at ashland.edu

--

[image: AUseal_sig_300.png]

*Dr. Teresa Durbin-Ames*

Associate Professor & Artistic Director

Department of Theatre | 235 Center for the Arts

(w) 419.289.5821

tdurbin at ashland.edu